Where To Buy Kitchen Cabinets
When it comes to buying kitchen cabinets, there are several options available to you in Brunswick County.
The best place to buy kitchen cabinets depends on YOUR budget, style preferences, and convenience.
Here are the places to consider:
- Kitchen Cabinet Retailers
- Home Improvement Stores: The big box retailers like Home Depot and Lowe’s offer kitchen cabinets. One consideration is if you opt for purchase and installation by a big-box retailer, you do not get to choose your installation partner.
- Local Cabinet Retailers: Local cabinet retailers typically offer custom or semi-custom cabinetry options. They also employ full-time Kitchen Designers who offer more personalized design service and installation.
- Online Retailers
- If you are a DIY-er, Amazon and Wayfair offer a variety of kitchen cabinets. Make sure to read reviews and verify the quality of the products before purchasing.
- Cabinet Manufacturers
- It requires a bit of research but there are cabinet manufacturers that sell directly to consumers.
- Custom Cabinet Makers
- If you are seeking a one-of-a-kind, never-seen-before kitchen, working with a custom cabinet maker might be the best option. This is typically your most expensive option but they can tailor cabinets to your exact specifications.
- IKEA is known for its modern kitchen cabinets. They offer ready-to-assemble (RTA) cabinets. This is another option for the DIY-er who is willing to either make the drive to the nearest location in Charlotte NC or pay for the delivery.
- Discount Outlets
- Discount cabinet outlets are available in both Wilmington and Myrtle Beach. These are typically overstock items, discontinued styles, or factory seconds.
- Reuse Centers
- You can also explore reuse centers like Cape Fear’s Habitat for Humanity Restore. They have at times reclaimed or used cabinets.
- Local Carpentry Shops
- Sometimes, local carpenters can create custom cabinets or refurbish existing ones to suit your needs.
When choosing where to buy kitchen cabinets, consider factors such as your budget, the quality of materials, the level of customization needed, and your design preferences. Additionally, read reviews about the company.
Plus a special note: if you’re inexperienced in the cabinet installation process, we encourage you to think about why Kitchen Design Experts can make all the difference. Lack of experience can cause delays and unexpected challenges during the installation.
Ready to buy cabinets?
Our Team is available to answer your questions.